Financial Aid


International undergraduate students will be considered for scholarships based on their completion of an Admissions Application. Scholarships are renewable up to 8 semesters through completion of an undergraduate degree. Scholarships require full-time attendance per semester (12 undergraduate hours) and are not available during summer semesters.

Need-Based Aid

Eligibility for federal, state, and institutional aid requires either US citizenship or eligible noncitizenship status. An eligible noncitizen is one of the following:

  • US permanent resident with Alien Registration Card (I-551)
  • a conditional permanent resident (I-551C)
  • or an Arrival-Departure Record (I-94) from the US Immigration and Naturalization Service

If you are in the US on a F1 or F2 student visa, a J1 or J2 exchange visitor visa, or a G series visa you are not eligible for federal, state, or institutional need-based aid.


International students may be eligible for loans sponsored by US lenders provided they apply with a loan co-signer who is a US citizen or a permanent resident. See more information on private educational loans.