The college accepts students from its partner institutions on an exchange basis. Tuition is waived for exchange students but housing and meal expenses along with international health insurance is the responsibility of the student. Exchange students will be issued a DS-2019 form which enables the student to apply for a J-1 visa. Exchange students from the following partner institutions may apply using the exchange student application. The following universities are partner institutions with Westminster College:
- htw saar, Germany
- University of the Highlands and Islands, Scotland
- Universidad Autonoma de Bucaramanga, Colombia
Westminster College is also a member of the International Student Exchange Program (ISEP). International students interested in attending the College through ISEP should contact the ISEP coordinator on their home campus.
Exchange students must submit the following documents to the Office for Global Engagement. See your exchange student coordinator at your home institution for contact information.
- Application for Admission as an exchange student.
- Nomination letter or e-mail from the exchange coordinator at your home institution.
- Official transcript in English or with an official English translation of all colleges/universities attended.
- Evidence of adequate financial support to cover the total cost of attendance for the duration of the exchange.
- Statement of Financial Responsibility completed by the student and/or financial guarantor.
- TOEFL or IELTS
Non-native speakers of English must provide a TOEFL or IELTS score unless the applicant attended an American international high school for a minimum of 3 years.
- Undergraduate students
- TOEFL ibt: 79 (official results must be submitted)
- IELTS: 6.5 (a copy of results with ID number is acceptable)
- Graduate students
- TOEFL ibt: 100 (official results must be submitted)
- IELTS: 7.0 (a copy of results with ID number is acceptable)
- Photocopy of the identification page of your passport
Once all required documentation has been received and the student has been accepted for admission, a Form DS-2019 will be sent to the student.
- April 1 for sall semester (August–December)
- October 15 for spring semester (January–April)