- Register for a JST account
- Click on the “Transcripts” tab at the top of the page, then click the “Official Transcript Request” tab.
- Type in the institute name or any part of the name and click “search” or hit the enter key. Do not use any punctuation when typing the institute name.
- Verify delivery method. For Army and National Guard, transcripts can only be ordered and delivered online. For all other services there are two types of delivery methods:
- Oonline—you can order as many transcripts as needed
- U.S. Postal Service Delivery—only 2 transcripts within 30 days can be delivered due to production and postage costs. Hard copies will be delivered on the next business day after transcripts are ordered.
- Acknowledge consent statement if the location is correct: you will need to click the box at the bottom of the page stating you have read and agree with the consent statement, then click “yes”.
- If the location is incorrect, click “no” at the bottom of the page and you will be returned to the list of campuses to allow you to select the correct location.
What if I can’t find my Institute/School/Verification Service in the list?
Make sure you have typed the name correctly and scroll through the list. If your institution or location is not in the list, you will need to fill out the Official Request Form listed under your service.
- Coast Guard
- Marine Corps
- Air Force: You may order an official free transcript from CCAF by logging into AFVEC.
- Under Self Service click "CCAF View Progress Report"
- In the "Transcripts" drop down click "Order a Transcript"
Where do I send my transcripts?
1840 South 1300 East
Salt Lake City, UT 84105